Current Openings in Prairie!
- Breakfast Aide at Bluff Haven Assisted Living every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 6 am – 9:30 am
- CNA/Tenant Care Assistant PRN (as needed) at Bluff Haven Assisted Living, days, pm’s, nights and weekends
- CNA/Tenant Care Assistant at Bluff Haven Assisted Living every other weekend nights, 10 pm to 6:15 am
- CNA/Tenant Care Assistant at Bluff Haven Assisted Living every other weekend days, 6 am – 2 pm
- CNA/Tenant Care Assistant at Bluff Haven Assisted Living every other weekend pm, 2 pm – 10 pm
- CNA/CTA at Prairie Maison, PM and Night Shifts available – Wisconsin Technical College Tuition reimbursement for Certified Nursing Assistant Program and sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Dietary Aide at Prairie Maison, full-time or part-time, hours vary, every other weekend and holiday
Current Openings in Soldiers Grove!
- CNA openings at Sannes, part-time every other weekend
- LPN or RN Supervisor at Sannes, full-time and night shift (10 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- LPN or RN Supervisor at Sannes, part-time and full-time PM shift (1:45 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.)
Please contact each facility to ensure the availability of these openings!
Community Health Services Corporation is now accepting qualified applications for our care facilities in Prairie du Chien and Soldiers Grove, WI for the following positions. Please call to verify openings!
- RN – The Staff Nurse is responsible for the nursing care of patients/residents during his/her shift.
- LPN – The LPN is responsible for supervising and assisting the nursing care of residents during his/her shift.
- CNA – The Nurse’s Aide is responsible for various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Dietary Aide – The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting the cook in the preparation of food and service of meals. To assist in the cleaning, receiving, and storage of food supplies.
- Driver Light Maintenance – This position is responsible for driving residents to local appointments and to assist with light maintenance at Prairie Maison and Bluff Haven.
- Housekeeping – The Environmental Services housekeeper cleans and services rooms, baths, lavatories and other resident areas and performs a variety of related duties.
- Houseparent/Tenant Care Assistant – The primary responsibility of a Tenant Care Assistant is to provide personal care assistance to the residents of Bluff Haven and perform related work as required.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 608-326-8471 or 608-624-5244. We look forward to hearing from you!